SHOW THIS SHIT OFF

Monday, December 20, 2010

Cowgary Reflections

While most people go home for Christmas, I've found myself in the home of my cousin, waiting for more family to arrive in drones expecting christmas to wash over me. but my hearts been progressively warmer, between shamb friends and the snow.

i miss rodrego
so much
but it hurts much less than when i missed thomas. its less dependent this time. i'm healthier this time. i'm loved for me, not for the way i love.
as person, he's all i want
as a lover, he's all i need
all i am with him is happy
i'm my best self, my full self, and he loves it
i love who he is too
kind
strong
happy
loving
funny
SO funny
we have everything in common
he is the manly side of my coin, he fills my head and heart with rich moments
and i feel completely treasured
gaaaaaaaaaah i just want to be wrapped in him again
happy in his arms
in my womb
forever

No comments:

Post a Comment