SHOW THIS SHIT OFF

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I feel myself moving, now that i've moved

In moving away from yellowknife i was hoping to challenge and change myself
in travel that was the goal too
but i've only just started to feel the affects
this weekend, in a literal full body mask
(yay silver paint and jump suits)
i hid and was able to be myself in plain and full infront of everyone
and i was...kindof a hit
caitlyn drunked around the frist night and wrecked it
but the next i just had a good dance tastic time
would have stayed longer, but i ended up having to make a 40 min walk home alone in the dark and rainy big city
it was fine though, just a little cold.
Erich has been worrying me a bit though, all the mad cat and mousea few girls and mass ammounts of partying
i donno
i just know he doesn't listen to me cause i'm his little sister, but if i care, and i'm right, does that matter?
he's kindof...odd
i donno he needs to be right, and he needs to have the final word
if he could let things go more easily, his life would be smoother i think
i donno, he's like the tin man with a new heart
totally ready to give and love everything
(including cute girls)
(lets face it, there's a lot to love about cute girls)
but still a bit rusty on how to go about it
he means well though, like me
except replace my general retardation with a lack of tact..or maybe too much tact
ya
SO much tact
i like real up front can't help but burst out laughing Erich
i wish lame ass cool people didn't intimidate us Hintz kids so much
it'd be helpful to both Erich and myself i think.

i think that i like Diana and Erich so much because they're SO stoked on life
like when you get them on a topic that they know about, let alone one they have any interest in,
they just brim over with excitement and they can't contain all the information
they just want it, in your brain, right now
so you can understand and talk to them about in full
to engage you in their passions
it's so sincere, i love it.
they're to of my favorite people to have conversations with actually. Just because they, like me, go quite in depth with the things they enjoy.
i donno, when i'm passionate about something
if someone brings it up i just gush
i have an uncontrollable need to share this love with them, i mean i think it's awesome
so should they!
thats probably another reason why i bake


diana erich and i thoguh...we just need to be our selfs, and not feel like we have to prove we are

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliment on my Blog and following. I guess my art piece does kinda look like stoners chillin out. You have a cool Blog here. Nice to see you expressing yourself and getting it out there. Always a good thing. Thanks again. Take care.

    ReplyDelete