SHOW THIS SHIT OFF

Friday, October 8, 2010

So it goes...

So this is a blog. a weBlog, I'm used to journals and books and stacks of paper as an outlet for thought, but I just love the internets to much to stay away any longer. I'm afraid of this becoming like a case of herpes, totally shameful and impossible to get rid of. But for now it's fun. ugh tottally IS herpes...I ASSUME. I've never HAD herpes...jussayin.
Slowly but surely (weekly at least) i will fill this blog, but unlike all the journals before it, i wont have to carry it everywhere or buy a new one once i'm "done" cause really, it wont ever be filled up. Anyhow, every week I'll post something, either an old journal entry or a story or a scanned drawing/comic and you will like it, and you will laugh and the whole thing will not be embarrassing or traced back to me. right? right
cept not, cause its the internet and google owns everything.
either way HI and thanks got welcoming me as a fall further in to the murky blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment