SHOW THIS SHIT OFF

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Takin it back

i'm taking it back
by it i mean myself
my soul
my passions
my free time
my money
my drive
and mostly Cunt
that's right, i'm taking back cunt
which is to say i'm doing the vagina monologues. I'm pretty pumped really.
i love acting, and this is the MOST outrageous thing i've ever done
plus, hot girls, chhhyeah. haha
I started doing my comic finally, i'm so pleased with myself, but i wich i was better at drawing realistically
it's hard to get the paneling right too, i should talk to adem about it more

My mom and gere visited this past week, also tomorrow, but man
do i miss them
i mean i don't miss them now, since they're here, but i will in a few short days.
those to ladies mean so much to me.

school has been delicious, in every sense of the word
i'm even making friends now!
which is great and not terribly hard.
i'm trying to meet someone to fill the void that thomas left when he stopped wanting me back last year
but everyone who approaches me that way is creepy, and everyone i feel like talking to makes me nervous. plus i'm awkward as all hell
i live in my head and while that works well on the internet
it's not so good in real life
i feel like a weird buzzing in my tummy randomly though, like i donno
i'm about to get a big intervention of fate.
but i've no idea what it is!

last night was the first workout class
OH MY FUCK
so much of my ass was kicked, which is to say, all of it.
i had noooo idea how out of shape i am, but she did make someone puke once
i can't even imagine.
uuuugggah

No comments:

Post a Comment